Should You Buy Commercial Dog Foods?
It’s time you stopped believing in pseudo experts or bought into the lies of commercial pet food manufacturers.
For the first time ever, a group of leading canine nutrition experts
with over 30 years of experience put an end to all the questions commonly asked by dog owners. Read about their shocking discoveries on how:
- Your dog’s behavior, health and happiness is DIRECTLY affected by what it eats.
- Your dog’s health is IN YOUR HANDS and its lifespan can be prolonged… simply by feeding it more nutritious food.
- More importantly, learn the exact TYPES of nutritious food you should be feeding your dog based on its size, breed and age…
Remember, feeding your dog sub-par food can actually reduce the number of years in your dog’s lives.
Join our FREE Dog Diet and Nutrition Mini Course and learn what to feed your Dog for it to have a long, active life.
The Dog Diet and Nutrition Mini-Course will also give you:
Sign up for our FREE Dog Diet and Nutrition mini course
- Tips on how to read a dog food label
- 3 recommended commercial dog foods that are safe, healthy and hygienic
- 4 home-made dog food recipes
- A method to calculate the exact amount of calorie your dog needs everyday (based on it’s weight, age, activity, living condition).
- Special diet requirements for puppies
- How to help your Obese dog get back to normal weight
- How to learn the exact natural diet and nutrition requirements of your dog’s breed
now and gift your dog a few more years of love, playfulness and good health…
Mini-Course on Dog Diet
When you subscribe to our FREE email course on Dog Diet And Nutrition, you will discover expert tips on dog diet and health, homemade dog food and dog treat recipes, recommended commercial dog foods, feeding schedule for your dog and much more.
Get the first email to your Inbox in the next 3 minutes and take the first step to give the right nutrition to you dog and gift him with a long, happy and healthy life.
Just fill in your details below and get started...
We don't spam and hate it as much as you do 🙂 You can also unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time.